JCPenney Garage Opens to the "New Normal" Operations
JCPenney Store Reopens on June 12, 2020
The JCPenney store, in downtown Anchorage, is reopening this Friday, June 12, 2020. JCPenney will be operating under the following hours:
· Monday– Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
· Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
· Special Hours for vulnerable population (seniors and/or those with health concerns): Wednesday-Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
“Parking operations is reviewing the JCPenney parking garage, identifying touch points, creating a special cleaning schedule, and what steps need to be taken to maintain social distancing,” said Demetric Tuggle, Parking Director for EasyPark. “EasyPark will continue to be vigilant on taking steps of safety and revaluating operations to ensure that customer service is the #1 priority.”
To better assist the JCPenney parking customers and ensure their safety, the following actions will occur:
· Payment: Accepting all forms of payment. Cash payment will only be accepted at the pay station on the sky bridge.
· Garage Stairwells: JCPenney stairwells will be open during the day. During the evening, the stairwells will be closed allowing for exit only.
· E Street Entrance: Will be closed until further notice.
· Amenities Program:On hold until Phase 4 is in place.
· Cleaning Schedule: COVID-19 cleaning protocol.
For Customer Service assistance or for more information call 276-7275 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or email@example.com and for afterhours call 297-4471.
EasyPark is the brand name of the parking services operated by Anchorage Community Development Authority (ACDA). ACDA is a public corporate authority for the Municipality of Anchorage. ACDA's parking division, EasyPark, manages more than 6,000 parking spaces in downtown Anchorage.