EasyPark’s Resumes Parking Operations
EasyPark donates over $691,000 to Downtown Anchorage
EasyPark is moving forward with bringing back normal operations effective June 1, 2020 in order to better assist the parking customers in downtown Anchorage while ensuring safety steps are in place.
During the months of March-May 2020, EasyPark has donated over $691,000, to provide financial relief to the businesses, workers, and visitors in downtown Anchorage. “This parking donation has been critical to provide financial economic recovery and the health of downtown Anchorage,” said Andrew Halcro, Executive Director for Anchorage Community Development Authority.
“Street parking is starting to fill up again due to the City’s declaration of Phase 3,” said Demetric Tuggle, Parking Director for EasyPark. “EasyPark will continue to be vigilant on taking steps of safety and revaluating operations to ensure that customer service is the #1 priority.”
The following actions will occur:
- Customer Service: Phone support Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Lobby will remain closed.
- Forms: All forms are now posted on the EasyPark website. Requirement to physically come to the office for programs has now been eliminated.
- Parking Garages: 5th & B accepting cash/credit card. 6th & H, 7th & G, and JCPenney accepting credit card only.
- Parking Garage Stairwells: 5th & B, 6th & H, 7th & G entrances open during the day. JCPenney stairwells will be exit only 24/7.
- Parking Lot: All forms of payment are being accepted.
- Street Parking Meters: All forms of payment are being accepted.
- Curb Side Parking: Extended till June 30, 2020.
- Amenities Program: On hold until Phase 4 is in place.
As a reminder, street and parking lot payments can be paid via PaybyPhone. PaybyPhone is an effortless and safe way to pay for parking via an app. Feature highlights: Alerts for time running out, extend time via phone, and an additional safety step to park contactless! For more information about PaybyPhone visit www.paybyphone.com.
For Customer Service assistance or for more information call 276-7275 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or email@example.com after hours line at 297-4471.